AFC East: New England
AFC Wild Cards: Baltimore, Miami
NFC East: Philadelphia
NFC Wild Cards: New Orleans, Dallas
Super Bowl: Green Bay vs. Pittsburgh
MVP – Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay
Offensive Player of the Year – Phillip Rivers, San Diego
Defensive Player of the Year – Patrick Willis, San Francisco
Offensive Rookie of the Year – Jahvid Best, Detroit
Defensive Rookie of the Year – Brandon Graham, Philadelphia
Coach of the Year – Jim Schwartz
5 bold predictions for this season:
5. The Lions will finish with a winning record, and Jim Schwartz will win “Coach of the Year”
4. Lovie Smith and Jack Del Rio will be the first two head coaches dismissed at the end of the season. Actually, I think that Smith won’t even last the entire season.
3. Buffalo and Seattle will be duking it out for the #1 pick in the 2011 NFL draft.
2. Brett Favre will not start every game for the Vikings this year, due to injury. In fact, I put his over/under at 12 games.
1. The Vikings and Jets are going to miss the playoffs.